Friday 4 November 2011

Me X Sacrifice X Boardstore X Movember


This is Mark aka Geltchy. The bobble-head version.

He and his wife Melissa have three boys. Energetic alliteration pocket rockets called Jye, Jesse and Josh. They have always had a heart for skaters and have been super faithful putting on Skate Church in Coolum and feeding free snags to the skaters at Coolum skatepark. Mark is a really talented artist and graphic designer and set up his own company Sacrifice Industries, one can check out all the pies he has fingers in by going to his website here.

Mark approached me to do a collaboration tee to raise money for Movember. And here it is! $10 from each shirt sold will be going to charity. It's the first time I've had my drawing on a shirt and I'm really flattered he asked me. And everyone Derek knows can have his face on their chest. I'm not sure how he feels about this but we're all enjoying it... Derek can even go double Derek. That won't feel weird at all. Thanks Mark!




No comments:

Post a Comment