Saturday 13 June 2009

Out Of Claire's Hands


I've been back in England for two weeks now and I have been blown away by the generosity and support I've received from the people around me. Even people who don't know me personally are encouraging me with words and money. God is really showing me what it is to take my life out of my hands and put it at His feet. To trust Him to provide for all I need and not to rely on my own strength and preparation. I've always been focussed on working hard to be self sufficient and independant and so it's really humbling to ask for help and support. Having taken that step I've been staggered by the response and am so grateful that God led me to this place to experience His provision and how much people care about me and the things I'm doing.

Tonight is my art exhibition. I'm pretty nervous about it and it occurred to me today that although my artwork has always been a huge part of my life, this is my first ever solo show. I really hope people like it and connect with what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment